Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer is Ending! NOOO!

Hey guys! It's Madison here! And SUMMER.IS.ENDING. NOOOOOOO! Ugh! Summer is normally is super longggg and boring for me but this year it went super duper fast! I guess since this is my first year with YouTube I actually had something to do. But anyways! I start school on September 7th.... BOOO! :( School is not fun. Do you guys like school? What's your favorite part about going to school? Leave your opinion and answers in the comments below!

On this blog I am going to be updating it daily! Posting pictures, videos, behind the scenes, updates, posters, and some things you wouldn't see on AGDivine! So take a look around and make sure to come back everyday! I do read the comments and read other blogs so just ask and I will follow!

Well I better get going! :P
Talk to you later!!

~Madison
AGDivine :D

P.S. Look at this awesome icon Micah (mixiepixie7) made for me!


1 comment:

  1. I love having so many teachers and always being with my friends(:

    ReplyDelete